Quite the bounty: Up to 75 brushes per minute
Operated by hand, fast, and dangerously reliable
And the Z.SWORD offers all this with remarkably easy and secure operation. In contrary to the swordfish – being a predacious, bony fish feared for his ruthless hunting instincts to catch and eat other fish – our Z.SWORD eats filaments. Filaments which habe been cut by trimming units before the end-rounding process. The tufted toothbrushes are placed onto a conveyor belt by an operator, and subsequently clamped precisely and tightly at the brush head. The product is given the corresponding topography by trimming units combined with spreading systems. A great end-rounding quality is guaranteed by an adjustable number of grinding and polishing units. On request, it is even possible to decorate the toothbrush handle – with a fish, for example. The process is rounded off by brush cleaning, which offers the necessary hygiene.
Benefits of the Z.SWORD
- the Z.SWORD can be adjusted to customer topography and quality demands with various extension levels
- the universal SP9 clamping device clamps/holds numerous toothbrushes, with low-effort changing
- processes various filament types with great rounding quality
- large product variation by applying various decorations (imprints)
- high quality assurance with date code (blind coding)
Tuft & Start
Stable construction, precision components, ergonomic design, simple operating and control concept & universal clamping – ZAHORANSKY-Tuft & Start, start “swording” directly on-site, without commissioning. That's looking real sharp!
The Z.SWORD can digest up to three Z.SHARK tufting units. The cost-effective production type for budget toothbrushes, or “3-on-1” for premium rounding quality. Up to 95% rounding quality with 10 rounding grinders and excellent positioning accuracy.
- Z.SWORD 17|112|116 high-output version, double-clamping edition
- Z.ORCA 28 | 213 | 216 the individual solution for toothbrush production to meet discerning demands, with frequent model changes
- toothbrushes with 1 to 4 plastic components and TPE lamellae in the head area (massage elements)
- toothbrushes with various filament types (nylon, PPT) and filament diameters
- various cuts, such as straight, high/low, or profile cuts
- production of electric toothbrushes (replacement heads), children’s toothbrushes