CUBE: The world premiere
To reinvent oneself, one must vigorously part ways with old ways of thinking and venture onto new paths without looking back. ZAHORANSKY set out to do exactly that when designing the CUBE, and now revolutionizes the production of toothbrushes!
The three-part, modular design of this global innovation – consisting of a Base Unit, Supply Unit, and Cover Unit – sets new standards in the production of anchor-tufted toothbrushes, together with the ZMI 4.0 machine controls. Various Base Units can be integrated into a single CUBE to produce greater quantities or adapt to changes in market requirements placed on toothbrushes. The sequence of the tufting and finishing units can be adjusted flexibly.
Greatest flexibility and efficiency²
The CUBE impresses with numerous advantages. Discover the different production modes in the video.
- The modular basic design of the CUBE offers great flexibility and efficiency with a minimum footprint
- Production quantities scalable without compromises
- Higher tufting speed up to 1,200 tufts/minute
- Various toothbrush models with different designs can be produced on a single machine using the ZMI 4.0 programming
- ... and many other features
Z.LYNX 3: Greater power for twisted-in-wire brushes
The fully automatic, high-performance Z.LYNX 3 now boasts an output increase of up to 85 percent in the production of twisted-in-wire brushes.
- The Z.LYNX is the only solution on the market to process twist-in filaments with a diameter of up to 4.0 mm
- Fully automatic, no more manual operations required
- Greatest flexibility for various brush patterns and the quickest possible changeovers
- With the new ZMI 4.0 controls, the new and improved Z.LYNX 3 can be operated without requiring extensive training. The ZMI 4.0 additionally ensures even greater precision in controlling the mechanical components
Z.PARD: Amazingly compact and easy to operate
During our latest makeover, we have made further optimizations to our established specialist in the production of household and hygiene brushes.
- Quick delivery times, great flexibility, short standstills
- New LED strip with traffic light feature for better visualization of the current operating state
- The entire process is automated with a new handover handling to a trimming machine with collaborative robot for final processing of the broom
- Components are compatible with other household machines, such as a tufting tool, rapid-changeover plates, and sample parts
Z.SWAN: The flexible and tireless niche specialist
Our Z.SWAN is the powerful, all-in-one solution for the production of completely finished cosmetics and polishing brushes.
- Handle feeding through a universal conveyor for various brush types
- Quick (low standstill time) and flexible (for sample changes)
- Tuft-in-tuft of several filaments into the same hole
- Integrated melting unit for monofilaments
- 5 axes allow for longitudinal parallel hairbrush positioning
Z.TIGER 8225 MT: The fully automated powerhouse
Fully-automated 4-station twin carousel, 5-axis version for drilling and tufting.
- Changeover in a few minutes through recipe-controlled changeover, thus no mechanical changeover work
- High tufting speed of up to 1,200 tufts / minute
- 770 brushes / hour
- Extremely short downtime – under 1.7 seconds
- Household brushes and street-sweeping brooms up to a length of 600 mm in one operation
- Operator-friendly ergonomics for loading brush blocks and filaments
Coming soon: Household brush machines made in Coimbatore
With the extension of the plant in Coimbatore, India completed, ZAHORANSKY sets course for the sustainable expansion of its business in developing state-of-the-art solutions for toothbrush production in price-sensitive markets. Starting from September we offer you machines for household brushes from Coimbatore.
Z.HORNET: The gold standard in strip brush production*
Various versions of the Z.HORNET can be configured, from a manually operated version up to a fully automatic machine with automatic handle feeding. Endless, single or multi-row strip brushes, or strip sections can be produced.
- High output (Z.HORNET 2): Drills and tufts with speeds up to 800 bundles/minute
- Quick retooling to other hole fields in just 10 to 15 minutes, for example for single or multi-row strip brushes
- Can also process very short filaments, reducing cutting waste to a minimum to achieve savings of up to 20 percent
*For a better view safety housing removed from ME.
H107: Handling made easy
With the latest handle feeding H107, toothbrush feeding processes that have, to this date, been carried out manually can be replaced with a continuous, fully automatic solution.
- Up to 120 brushes/minute
- Toolless changeovers in just a few minutes
- Minimum machine standstill thanks to short changeover times
- Fully automatic handle feeding without manual interventions
- Retrofittable into existing systems for toothbrush production/packaging
H142: Keeps things in order automatically
The new H142 handle feeding machine comes with a camera system integrated into the robotic arm, to fully automatically clear up any mess of brushes.
- The feeding unit is configured for another model in just few minutes, thanks to the camera system
- To separate TPE multi-component brushes with a complex geometry up to a handle length of 400 mm
- With the universal H142, toothbrush handles with lengths of 70–210 mm can be separated alternatingly without requiring any mechanical configuration.
- The proprietary controls enable quick changeovers with easy loading of new recipes
Z.RAY: Hygienically produce wooden toothbrushes
The Z.RAY is the logical expansion of ZAHORANSKY for the hygienic production of wooden toothbrushes.
- Compatible with machines such as the Z.SHARK and Z.ORCA: Freed-up capacities optimize the entire production process
- The holes are perfectly adjusted to the tufting process
- Manual or automatic feeding H56 can be offered
- Hole size: diameter 1.0 – 3.0 mm, depth 2.5–3.8 mm
- Output up to 35 handles/minute
Z.VAMP 1: Turns your brush production upside down
Manufacturing 3D-tufted filament plates with 100 % chemically tapered filament is a major challenge. ZAHORANSKY Z.VAMP technology allows us to manufacture head plates in prime quality with almost no rework required.
- Full tapered filament plates with almost no rework
- Material saving, no additional filament trimming needed
- Higher filling rate resulting in a more compact tuft position
- Filament box six-up (Six different types and colors possible)
- Up to 72 tufts per brush
Babyplast: Injection molding at less than one square meter
The Babyplast micro injection molding machine complements the Z.VAMP perfectly: The compact unit can be placed directly next to the Z.VAMP to bring together what belongs together: the production of head plates and toothbrushes.
- Small and compact construction for the smallest footprint – injection molding at less than one square meter
- Output optimally adjusted to the Z.VAMP 1 performance specifications
- Reduction of storage and potentially transport costs, with just-in-time, on-site production of head plates
Z.SAILFIN: now boasts even greater output
Thanks to the new ZMI 4.0 machine controls, the Z.SAILFIN boasts up to 12 percent higher output – instead of 85 brushes, the machine can now produce up to 95 brushes per minute!
- Fitted with the latest ZAHORANSKY ZMI 4.0 machine controls
- Now with a 12% higher output of up to 95 instead of 85 brushes/minute
- Small footprint, flexible production with maximum performance
- 50% quicker changeovers and 80% fewer wear parts than the competition
- Can be expanded into a full Z.IDP line
ZMI 4.0: The smart assistant
We’ve given our tried-and-tested ZAHORANSKY Machine Intelligence (ZMI) a wide range of new features with Version 4.0, increasing the comfort in operation and production quantities.
- Intuitive touch controls with new icons and wizards – minimizes training requirement and enables faster machine programming
- “Help me” wizards to find solutions quickly
- Integrated Service Mode with ID numbers for easier international support
- Visualization of output figures and tracking of figures over certain timeframes
- Currently available for the CUBE, Z.SAILFIN, and Z.LYNX 3
Automated all-in-one solutions from ZAHORANSKY
When it comes to our toothbrush-producing machines and systems, we go above and beyond the industry standard: In the form of automated large-scale systems, we will supply you with everything you need, from granules to pre-packaged and palletized toothbrushes – all fully automated and from a single source, and, as always, tailored perfectly to suit your needs. We call this concept the "one-stop solution".
- Everything from a single source (one-stop solution) and turnkey implementation
- SPoC (single point of contact) with certified project managers (IPMA)
- End-to-end automation & modular design
- ... and many other advantages